35th Annual Hogeye Festival
Saturday, October 22, 2022 (10:00 AM - 6:00 PM) (CDT)
- LIVE MUSIC 1st STREET STAGE 10 AM - 6 PM: The Monty Thomas Band, The Gypsy Drifters, Ben Zuniga, Allen Lee Band, Shop Dawgz, Rumores
-DJ @ VETERANS' PARK 12 PM- 5 PM
- COW PATTY BINGO: Yes, you can win grand prizes based on where a cow patty plops! Look of r Cow Patty Bingo on First Street, buy your tickets early as this event often sells out before 3 pm. Watch the spectacle at 4 pm - and see who the winners are - and remember Splatter Matters!
- Souvenirs: Official Festival t-shirts will be available at Dorothy's Fine Jewelry and Gifts during October and the day of at the festival Pig Sty. Don't forget your hog snout!
IN A PIGS EYE Corn Hole Contest: Depot Square Museum parking lot - teams or individuals are welcome to try your hand at the perfect shot and winning pigarriffic prizes! Details online at www.hogeyefestival.com
- GORDON SWENSON Memorial BBQ Pork Cookoff: All pork with a beans category - check in Friday night at the Chamber of Commerce Vistors Center at 114 Central Avenue. Enjoy the smoke and a variety of samples Saturday. - Want to judge? Drop by early in the morning and sign up to judge various categories. Winners announced at 5 pm at the Gazebo.
- LINDSY KAY WING MEMORIAL Children's Costume Pet Parade: Creativity abounds at this event featuring our youngest piglets and their coordinated pet friends. Iguanas and miniature ponies have held the stage with their young masters along side dogs and more - Bancorp South - Cadence Bank at 9 am.
- Old Iron Farm Equipment Display: Franklin Boetcher and friends share a variety of vintage farm equipment and tools, inviting the community to see how farming happened from the late 1800's through the 1950's.
- Acme Brick: See the world's largest Brick, Baby Clay and learn about brick manufacturing.
- ROAD HOG Car Show: One Point Solutions organizes the car show to showcase vintage vehicles all makes and models.
-Booths of HANDMADE ARTS & CRAFTS will be set-up on Main Street between Depot and 2nd Street offering unique, one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted gifts for you and everyone in your family!
- Carnival: The Carnival is open Thursday and Friday nights and all day Saturday until 10 pm. Variety of rides and games add to the weekends celebrations. Saturday, the carnival opens at 10 am, tickets only.